Monday, June 17, 2013

A Change,A Challange...




So, it occurs to me I leave this blog unattended too often and just use it for my Friday Flash.I need to change that I think.

I need to write more, and whats more creative than Poems? I started way back when with my Lyrical Life,a poem for the week on how I feel.I haven't been doing that simple because I find them too dark and brooding.I Like the name but am changing the format...And I need your help folks!


I want you to come up with the subject

.


A vote if you will.Write down what You would like to see me try for the week,if you agree with someone who's already posted your idea, comment their name(full name please). I'll try to post Sunday/Mondays with the final product after voting is done on Friday!


I hope to hear your thoughts and have some fun along the way....



Vote Away Folks!

1 comment: